2015年5月21日星期四

Tenzin Zangpo Rinpoche March 2015 Instruction in China 丹真絨布上師2015年3月漢地開示


Tenzin Zangpo Rinpoche March 2015 Instruction in China

丹真絨布上師20153月漢地開示


We do the feast-offering in this way, this is fate. We have very good fate.
我們一起這樣子做一次薈供,這就是緣分。我們有很好的緣分。

Why do you come to the feast-offering? Have you ever asked yourself why will you come to see guru? If not then let’s think about it, what is the purpose that brings you here? It could be summed up into three purposes.
你們為什麼要來參加薈供,你們為什麼要到來拜見上師,你們反觀過自己沒有?如果沒有反觀過,那就想一想為什麼,目的是什麼。歸納起來只有三種目的。

Firstly, for the sake your own health, career or for a fulfilling family, here we are to pray to the Buddha and guru. Secondly, knowing that Samsara is painful, you are afraid of the continuous cycling in Samsara and therefore wishing to get away from it and reach Sukhavanti hereafter. Or that you want to be liberated, achieved enlightment alone, these are the reasons you are here. And the last one is, knowing that samsara is painful and wanted to get away from it. However you will not get away alone, therefore you are here to pray to the Buddha and guru for the sake of the liberation of all beings. We will not have any other purpose beside this three.
第一種,是為了自己的身體、事業、或者為了自己的家庭順利圓滿而來求佛菩薩,來拜見上師的。
第二種,知道輪回是痛苦的,害怕自己在輪回裡面繼續流轉,想要脫離輪回,想要往生極樂世界,或者想自己一個人解脫、一個人成佛,為這個目的來的。
還有一種,知道輪回是痛苦的,想要脫離輪回,但是不能我一個人脫離,而是為了所有的眾生都脫離輪回、都解脫,而過來求佛、過來拜見上師的。
除了這三種以外,我們就沒有其他目的了。

Now please observe yourself which purpose did you come with. If it is the first purpose, for the worldly dharma, not that it is not allowed but it surely is not the best. If it is the second purpose, for oneself to be liberated and free from Samsara, of course that is allowed, not that it is not allowed but also it surely is not the best. Then what is the best? It is you come with the purpose to see guru, to do feast-offering, hoping that all beings be liberated and free from Samsara.
大家再觀察一下自己是抱著哪種目的來的。如果是出於第一種目的,為了世間法而來的話,不是不可以,也可以,但不是最好的。如果是出於第二種目的,為了自己解脫、為了自己脫離輪回而來的話,當然可以,不是不可以,但也不是最好的。那最好的是什麼呢?為了所有的眾生能夠解脫,能夠脫離輪回,我要做薈供,我要拜見上師,出於這種目的而來的話,那就是最好的。

In a word, it is very good that everyone made the time to come attend this feast-offering given with their busy schedule. When I said ‘very good’ is not because you are here to see me, but because of you come with a pure motivation and intention for the liberation of all beings. “For the liberation of all the sentient beings, I want to do feast-offering, I want to see the Guru.” Therefore, we all should adjust our purpose of dharma practice in this way, this is indeed the real Mahayana. Now let’s observe ourselves, are we doing it this way? If not then we must quickly adjust, this is very important!
總之,大家百忙之中抽出時間來這裡做薈供是值得的,是很好的。我說“很好”不是因為你來看我所以很好,我說“很好”是如果你有清淨的發心,你有讓眾生解脫的目標,這就很好。所以大家要盡量調整自己的發心,“為了天下所有的眾生都解脫,我要做薈供、我要拜見上師”,一定要這樣調整我們修法的目的,這才是真正的大乘佛法。大家現在觀察自己,是不是這樣的,如果不是的話,趕緊調整過來,這是最重要的。

On the other hand, there are many Tibetan living Buddha, guru and khenpo coming to the mainland. I don’t know about others but for myself, I have been here for almost a decade since my first visit and I come at least once in a year. There are many fellows coming to see me every time I come here. This is very good and I would like to thank you all, I truly feel that you all have treated me well, very well and that I feel very grateful. From another perspective, it is because you and I have deep fate from our previous lives, therefore we are destined to meet each other this life.
再一個,藏傳佛教的活佛、師父、堪布來漢地的也很多了。我不知道別人怎樣,只說我自己。從第一次算起,我來此地差不多有十年了。每年我至少來一次,每次來的時候,都有很多師兄過來看我,這很好,我也很感謝你們、謝謝你們。我真的覺得你們對我很好,非常好,太好了,我很感謝你們。從另一個角度去看,我們在前世很有緣分,所以這一世你們要過來看我,我也要過來看你們。

Let’s give this a thought, I am a Tibetan and you are a Chinese, before this I have never thought of traveling all this miles to come to see you, and you probably would not think of there be a Tibetan living Buddha coming here and you will go visit him. We both have not thought about this. But unknowingly when the fate comes, we will meet each other naturally here and now. This is so called ‘fate’, it is also my karmic reward and honor.
想一想,我是一個藏族人,你們是漢族人,在此之前,我從來沒有想過自己會從那麼遠的地方來到此地見你們;你們也沒有想過會有一個西藏的活佛會到此地來,你要去拜見他。我們都沒有這樣想過的。但是不知不覺中,到了一定的緣分的時候,我們自然而然就在這裡相遇了。這就是緣分,也是我的福報,也是我的榮幸,真的。

Each of you, man or woman, old or young, when coming to see me, you might think that it is very honored to have met a living Buddha today. What will I think? I think you all are so good to me, this is my honor. And what will I think when you come to me with a red packet? I will think that it took you great effort and hardship to earn money and now that you are offering it to me. When I receive it, I really feel that I must attain certain level or become a Buddha this life.
你們每一個人,不管是男的、女的、年齡大的、年齡小的,過來看我的時候,也許你們會覺得,今天見到活佛很榮幸。而我心裡會怎麼想呢?我真的是在想,你們對我太好了,這是我的榮幸。你們來見我,拿個紅包給我的時候,我心裡有什麼想法呢?我覺得你們辛辛苦苦地做事業賺點錢,還要拿出來給我。在我收下的時候,我真的覺得,自己一定要在這一生中修到一定的境界或者成佛。

Of course this might be too far away, would I become a Buddha this life? Would I be liberated? I am not too sure. But what I have been thinking is that I must be a good person, be a very good Buddhist practitioner so that I could use my own power to help you and many more people. I wish to help as much as I can and enlighten as many as I can. I must do it this way as this is the vow I make every time you come see me.
當然這樣說有點遙遠,我這一生成得了佛嗎,能解脫得了嗎?我搞不清楚。但是我就想,我一定要做一個好人,要做一個很好的修行人,能夠用自己的能力來幫助你們,幫助更多的人,能幫一點是一點,能度到一個人算一個,能度到兩個人算兩個,我一定要這樣去做。要不然人家對我那麼好,我做不好的話肯定不行。每一次你們來的時候,我就這樣發誓。

Throughout this long period of time, I have seen many people. Some of them I was only able to meet once or twice, this is fate. Some came for twice or third time then they are gone, this is again fate. Some are here in the past ten years and they are still here, this is also fate. All of these are just like a dream.
我到此地那麼長的時間裡面,見過很多很多人。有些人見了一兩次就見不到了,這是一種緣分。有些人差不多來了兩三年,然後慢慢也見不到了,這也是一種緣分。也有些人從開始到現在差不多有十年了還在這裡,這還是一種緣分。一切都是如夢如幻的。

No matter what, as long as we have met, this is fate. However it will be in future, this moment I have to give out to you, this is my vow. And however it might be, we must treasure this moment when we are together, I hope everyone can be like this. It is getting complicated, let’s talk about something else.
不管怎麼樣,我們只要見到了,都是一種緣分。不管未來怎麼樣,當下我一定要真心給他,這是我的發願。不管怎麼樣,現在我們在一起,我也一定要珍惜,我希望所有的人都是這樣。說得有點雜了,我就再說一些其他的。

Is dharma good? Very good! Especially The Great Perfection is extremely good and therefore we must practice it in this life. I am now practicing Esoteric Buddhism, it doesn’t mean that I learn only Esoteric Buddhism but not Exoteric Buddhism, indeed I practice them combinedly. It is just that what I practice at last is The Great Perfection. Throughout my Buddhist practicing life in the past 20 years I have been feeling great, especially after having practiced The Great Perfection. I feel that my life is really meaningful, valuable and gradually I feel that The Great Perfection is a really great dharma.
佛法好不好,非常好,尤其是大圓滿,非常非常好,我們這一生當中一定要修大圓滿這個法。我現在學的是密宗,並不是只學密宗不修顯宗,我是顯密結合修的,但最後我修的是大圓滿。我一生當中從修學佛法開始到現在,這二十多年裡面,我覺得自己過得很好,特別是修了大圓滿法以後,我覺得我的人生真的非常有意義、非常有價值,而且我越來越能體會大圓滿法是非常好的修法。

When Tibetan Buddhism spread into mainland China, especially the dharma of The Great Perfection Atiyoga. It is your karmic reward and fate that allow you to be able to listen to it. You have a good fate with this dharma and therefore you should treasure the opportunity to practice it properly. This is very important!
藏傳佛教傳到了漢地,特別是密宗大圓滿阿底約嘎的法,漢地有人傳,你們有這樣的緣分、有這樣的機會可以去聽,這就是你們的福報。這個法和你們有緣分,你們非常有福報,所以你們也一定要珍惜,好好去修,這是最重要的。

Before being able to practice dharma, we must be a human being, otherwise there is no way to do that. Even if we are a person, we still cannot practice it if there is no dharma. When there is dharma, we still cannot practice if there is no one to teach. There must be teaching in either Esoteric & Exoteric Buddhism. Still this is not enough, there must be faith. Some people dropped out when they are already half way through as they think they cannot practice Esoteric Buddhism, especially The Great Perfection. Therefore they turned back to pray to the Buddha. I think this is very unfortunate and truly regrettable.
要想修法,首先要得到人身,否則我們也沒辦法去修法,一定要有人身。我們雖然得到了人身,但是如果沒有佛法的話,也沒辦法修行,一定要有佛法。雖然有佛法,但是沒有人講的話,那也沒辦法修行的,一定要有人講法,而且是顯密的都可以講。這樣還不夠,還要有信心。有些人修到一半,又覺得自己學不了密宗,特別是學不了大圓滿,還是回去好好念佛算了。我覺得非常非常可惜,真的非常可惜。

I am not saying it is not good to pray to the Buddha, it is very good indeed. But if you already have the fate and were given the opportunity, why don’t you persist? It is like there are many gold on the ground and were at the spot, we could easily pick them up at our will but why don’t we pick them up? Why do we come back empty handed? This is very much not worthwhile. Same principle, it is not too right if we were given the opportunity to practice The Great Perfection but we chose not to practice it then turn to pray to the Buddha. Instead we should first practice The Great Perfection then pray to the Buddha at the same time, it will be perfect if we do it this way.
我不是說念佛不好,念佛是非常好的,但你已經有這樣的一個緣分,你已經有這樣的一個機會,為什麼不堅持呢?比如說一塊空地上有很多的黃金,我們到了那裡,只要願意拿的話,就可以隨便拿,那為什麼不拿呢?空手回來幹嘛?非常不值得。所以同樣的道理,有了這樣的一個機會,我覺得不修大圓滿而去念佛的話,這有點不對。應該先修大圓滿,然後同時也念佛,一起修的話我覺得是非常圓滿的。

Everyone in here is a Buddhist practitioner, I truly hope you all will treasure this opportunity to practice this ‘The Great Perfection’ dharma. This is most important and this is how I remind people. After practicing The Great Perfection I feel totally different. What is the different? In the past when we pray to the Buddha, do good deeds and chanting, there were many afflictions in our heart that we could not deal with. If we have completed the practice of four ordinary preliminaries and five extraordinary preliminaries, it would help us to get rid of those afflictions when we practice The Great Perfection. It is only until then will we realize the great difference of practicing The Great Perfection. Therefore I am sharing these changes to you and hoping you all practice it well, this is most important!
在座的都是學佛的人,所以我希望大家好好珍惜這個機會,我們好好去修“大圓滿”這個法,這是最重要的,我這樣囑咐大家。修了大圓滿法以後,我覺得人真的是完全不一樣。怎麼不一樣呢?我們過去念佛、做善事、誦經的時候,心裡總是有很多很多對治不了的貪嗔癡慢的煩惱。如果我們真正修完四個外加行和五個內加行以後,在修大圓滿的時候直接就對治了,可以斷除一切這樣的煩惱。到了那個時候我們才能體會到,修不修大圓滿是有多麼不一樣。所以我先告訴大家,會有這樣的變化,大家要好好修行大圓滿,這是最重要的。

Now let’s talk about feast-offering, there are still many people not understanding it. Feast-offering is one of the quickest way to accumulate merit in Esoteric Buddhism. Therefore no matter you are praying to the Buddha or practicing The Great Perfection, you must do feast-offering, this is really good.
再說說薈供。還有很多人不瞭解薈供,薈供是我們密宗裡面積累資糧的方法,也是最快的一個方法。所以念佛也好,修大圓滿法也好,都要做薈供,很好的。

Not only is feast-offering a way to accumulate merit but also a way of repenting. Vajrasattva is a way to repent in both Esoteric & Exoteric Buddhism. If we could do feast-offering and repent at the same time, the blessings will be enormous. Also if you wish to dispel obstacles, you could do feat-offering which can also help eliminate evil spirit.
做薈供不僅是增加資糧的方法,也是懺悔的方法。金剛薩埵是顯密共同的懺悔方法,如果做薈供的同時懺悔的話,那加持力就非常非常大。

Moreover, feat-offering can also help to get rid of our trouble and known barriers. Why is it so? Because in feast-offering, there are combined wisdom dharma practice of the light and emptiness, as well as the combined dharma practice of dharmakaya, sambhogakaya and nirmanakaya. Therefore we could say that Generation stage, Completion stage and The Great Perfection have all combined and united in feast-offering, this is why I say that feast-offering can dispel adversities and obstacles.
還有,如果你想消除違緣,也可以做薈供,薈供可以消除違緣、遣除魔障。不僅如此,薈供還可以去除我們的煩惱障和所知障。為什麼呢?薈供裡面有光明和空性結合在一起的智慧的修法,有法身、報身、化身三身佛結合在一起的修法。可以說,生起次第、圓滿次第、大圓滿這三個一起結合在薈供裡面了。所以我們說,做薈供也可以消除一切違緣障礙。

Hence, we should do as much feast-offering as possible whenever we have time in future, this is very supreme!
因此,大家以後有時間就盡量多做薈供,薈供是非常殊勝的。

(End of instruction)

(上師開示圓滿)

沒有留言:

發佈留言